-->

online fan anywhere and anytime



use this online fan anywhere and anytime so that it makes you cooler




Are you hot? Need some coolness? need cooler?

let's just download this Online Fan, feel the coolness,

there are several additional games in it to entertain all of you,




This Fan Game (FAN) aims to be an entertainment game for you, in which there are also games about fans too, there are various fan modes, I hope you will like it.




if there are additional suggestions, please provide a review below



Assistant no longer understands room context for fans
I have multiple Google Assistant enabled devices in different rooms of my house. I also have smart ceiling fan controllers in some of those same rooms. I used to be able to say “Hey Google turn on the fan” and the assistant would turn on the fan that was in the same room with the assistant device that heard the command, however that no longer seems to work. I can still control the fans explicitly (for example, “Hey Google turn on the bedroom fan” works) and room context still works for other devices like my lights; it’s only fans that don’t seem to work. Even controlling by specific name is spotty though.




It seems like maybe the assistant is preferring thermostats when it hears fan commands. It turns on the fans on my Nest Thermostats.


I have Treatlife fan dimmer switches and this used to work perfectly.


I have tried removing and reconnecting the account


It is happening to all of my Treat life Fan/light dimmer switch combos




We have 9 of them and they were working perfectly until about 2 or 3 months ago.


The devices were just named fan and assigned to individual rooms. We could say Turn on or off the fan and the fan would operate based on what room we were currently in. Each room has a google device assigned (hub, mini, etc).


Now when we give the command, it alternates between turning on the fans on my Nest thermostats or replying it doesn't know where to play the video.



I have tried removing and re-adding the Treatlife account and devices completely. Also tried re-syncing devices. No change.


I have tried renaming each fan as living room fan, master bedroom fan, etc but that did not help either.


I can't even tell it to turn on the living room fan and have it work even if it named as living room fan.


Setting the control in a routine does work.


I have asked support already and was blown off.


I need actual assistance.




IMPORTANT LINK 🔗


Click Here To Google Fan